Saturday, October 08, 2005

Now That The Sox Season Is Done...

I spent so many long, long nights last year watching the Red Sox. Granted, my time was rewarded with the first World Series victory in 80 years. But even though they lost a disappointed series to the White Sox this year, there is a silver lining. I'll have more time to spend doing other "stuff". Here's how I think I'll spend my time:

1. I'm going to put a new garage door opener up.
2. I'm going to install a new dish washer in my kitchen.
3. I'm going to reorganize/clean out my file cabinet in my office.
4. I'm going to take my wife out for dinner.
5. I'm going to alphabetize my bookshelves.
6. I'm going to clean out my gutters.
7. I'm going to spend more time with my child.
8. I'm going to blog more.
9. I'm going to dethatch my lawn, and maybe even overseed it.
10. I'm going to take up a new hobby. Maybe stamp collecting, maybe poker, hell, maybe even scrapbooking. I dunno if I'm gonna have time!

No comments: