Sunday, November 13, 2005

On another note.....

You might think that my blog is a Brady-only site. Not true. Here are some of the other exciting things happening in my life right now:

1. I tried out the wheel-brite cleaner at the car wash today. The rims on my Explorer are so shiny now, they look brand new!

2. After a month, it appears my in-laws are close to being completely moved in to their new Condo in Atkinson, NH. Next up: The sale of Ye Olde Clarke Homestead. I know I won't miss it, but I'm not sure about my wife.

3. I bought my wife a gift certificate to a local salon this week for her birthday. Her new hair color and cut looks great.

4. I've tried that new Fresca flavor, but I gotta say, I'm still a fan of the original.

5. It was heartbreaking to watch BU lose Saturday night to UNH at Agannis Arena. At least the Pats won on Sunday.

6. Out of the three fantasy leagues I'm in this year for football, I'm in deadlast for two of them, and middle of the pack for the third.

7. Nothing says fall like raking leaves, and boy oh boy do I have a lot of them. But, the best part of it is, I can actually pick most of them up by just riding over them on my lawn mower. Ahhh....modern technology.

8. I am thinking about getting a new printer, because my scanner has finally died. I'm not sure what kind I'd like, but I'm leaning toward one of those all-in-one deals. They seem like a pretty good buy.

9. Did you notice in today's Pats game that the cameras caught Belichick picking his nose?

10. And finally, a burning question that's been in my mind for the past two weeks: What does it actually mean to be "Comcastic?"

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

I somehow missed the nose picking incident but the Doc saw it and said something like "nice"...which made me think it had to do w/ a bad play call - but no it was just him picking away...ewwwww.

Not sure which is worse though - picking your nose or scratching your package? The Doc says nose and I am undecided.

Brian said...

Oh the nose for sure....by far!