Monday, May 28, 2007

I Can Get Into Everything!!!


Guess what I figured out this weekend: I can get into just about anything! This afternoon, I was playing in the breezeway. Dada left the door to the garage unlocked, so I helped myself to it. I ended up playing in the garage before Mama and Dada realized I had escaped and came running out after me. They thought I was going to run out into the street! Now they put some plastic thing over the doorknob, but I'll figure out how to take it off tomorrow, have no fear.
I've also started putting small sentences together. I might say something like, "Dada, go? Coat!" or "More 'crackie', please!" Mama is trying to teach me how to say thank you. Although I can actually say the word, I'm not really sure what it means.
Let's see, what else is going on in my life these days? I love going outside to play in the yard. It is the first thing I ask to do when I get up in the morning. I also like playing hide and go seek. Just tonight, I snuck upstairs when no one was looking, and hid behind the chair in my bedroom. Dada had to come looking for me. What a silly guy that Dad is!!!!
That's all for now. Happy Memorial Day everyone!
Love,
Brady

No comments: