Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Family Update!

Yes, we haven't blogged in a while. To be honest, we've all been battling a cold. I think Brady got it first, then he passed it on to Cameron (who, BTW, we've decided to officially nickname "McLovin"), and he finally passed it to me. Erica is now finishing up with it. Anyways, all that aside, there is much to report in Ye ole' Stack shack.

Cameron's Baptism: As you can see, we were completely unoriginal and decided to take the same picture of Cameron as we did Brady for his baptism. I think Cameron's came out much better....it is much easier to make him smile! We are planning to have his baptism the last week in February. My brother and sister will be the godparents (although I don't think Jay will be able to come out from London).

Cameron's four-month update: Well, at his check-up this week, he is pushing the 75th percentile for weight and 95th for height. This actually puts him taller than Brady at the same age. We've also dablled a bit with baby food, but Cam doesn't seem to be quite ready for it yet. He can go all night without a meal, but he still seems to wake up every 3-4 hours. It is alomst as though he hits the top of his sleep cycle and wakes up. Sometimes we go in, most of the time we don't. So, it is a battle, but hopefully in the near-future he will "officially" be sleeping through the night (which we consider to be 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep).

Erica's daycare is in full-swing, she now has just about a full load of kids. It is demanding work, and she basically goes all day withou a break. She has signed up at the gym, so when I get home from work, she usually leaves for some much-needed "Erica time".

Work for me is going well...I'm finding lately that I have gotten much better at my "detective" capabilities. Some days I feel like a police officer! :)

Go Pats!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

could your kids be any cuter? Go pats!

Princess B said...

12 hours of uninterrupted sleep?!?!? Geez, I don't have a kid and I don't even get that! ;-)