Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nine Month Update, by Cameron Stack

Well, I've now spent as much time in the outside world as I did in Mommy's belly. I can't believe how old I'm getting. Here are some of the milestones I've reached so far:

Food: I have now moved almost completely to solid foods, although Mommy still tries to sneak some fo that baby food in when she can. I love eating crackers, Cheerios, goldfish, watermelon, and anything else I can get my hands on. I'm still learning how to use a cup liek Brady uses.

Locomotion: No, I'm not crawling yet, but I'm pretty close. I can sit up, in fact I love sitting on the floor and playing with my toys.

Other: This weekend, Mama and Dada finally put my carrier away for good. Now I get to sit in a big-boy car seat. When we went to Lowe's this afternoon, I got to ride in the blue race car right next to Brady. We each had a steering wheel, and it was lots of fun!

Everyday I'm learning more and more. I can't wait to start walking so I can play with Brady all day long!


No comments: