Monday, December 22, 2008

Since we got our lights back.....

We got our electricity back last tuesday! We were overjoyed and at the same time overwhelmed with everything we still had left to do. This past friday we had a whopper of a storm that dropped a good 12 inches of snow on us. Saturday night I got the stomach flu, and sunday morning Cameron woke up with it. By monday at 1:00 am Brady had it! so It has been a rough ride around here. we have done countless numbers of laundry and have sanitized just about everything in our house! Brian has been the best husband and Father we could ask for, catering to our every need plus shoveling the driveway, yes shoveling, because our snow blower died. Luckily being the handy man that he is, he was able to fix it today! of course that didn't help seeing as we got another storm on sunday night. and to top it all off I pulled my back once again and had to go to the doctors so I am currently on vicodin and some muscle relaxers. Through everything I have to say Brian and I have done fairly well keeping our cool. We really do make a good team!

No comments: