Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Well I have to say I had a wonderful Mother's day, Thanks to my wonderful Hubby! He let me sleep in, I slept until 8:30. I can't tell you the last time that happened was. Then he made his mother and me a wonderful Brunch. Of course just being able to spend the day with my boys was good enough for me, but I also got a gift certificate to be able to go and have my hair and nails done. Later in the day after the boys woke from their naps we went to Brian's Grandparents house and got to see the whole family! I think it is so great that my boys are able to be apart of such a big family. I looked out the window at one point and saw brian and Brady standing there with his father and Grandfather, how wonderful to have 4 generation together!


Seeing as my mom had to work at the flower shop during mother's day we'll be celebrating it with her this comming weekend. hope all the moms out there had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Princess B said...

Aww, good to hear! You deserve it Erica!! =)

Make sure to get a 4 generational picture--it's one of the 1st things I did when the grandparents met their great-grandchild. I was lucky enough to know both of my great grandmothers on my Mom's side and WISH we had gotten one like it. It's something your boys (and you) will certainly treasure!