Sunday, June 07, 2009

mommy's quiet time

Last night I was up sick pretty much all night, Brian ended up taking the boys with him this morning because he had to go to namco to buy a new pool filter, (that's a whole other post) I helped out as much as a could during the day but wasn't feeling up to much. Luckily both boys were in good moods and behaving really well. Brian decided to go have dinner with his family tonight so I could have some time to myself. Although I am enjoying the quiet time I'm finding myself looking through photo albums and at old blog posts. It amazes me that some days they can drive me up a wall and I can't wait to have some me time and other days I can't get enough of them. The way Brady puts his hands on his hips and sizes a situation up and down just like Brian and then says, yup I think we need to go to home depot. Or the way cameron just comes up and gives me a kiss or the way he laughs his little laugh, it's funny how much more you appreciate them when you have a chance to reflect on them. Love you Boys!

No comments: