Sunday, December 13, 2009

15 weeks!

So I'm 15 weeks into this pregnancy, I did have some nausea until about two weeks ago but am feeling better. Unfortunately i have been getting headaches alot. I just recently started going to the chiropractor and I'm hoping this will help. I have been trying to make it to the gym, but having to go at 4:45 in the morning can be difficult. I have been averaging about 3 days a week, but would like to increase that to 5 days a week. Brady is super excited and gives the baby kisses all the time, Cameron still doesn't quite get it. He will be moving out of his room after Christmas and into Brady's room, I'm hoping that goes well.

We have our big ultrasound on January 7th. We still haven't decided if we will find out the gender of the baby. We may keep everyone guessing until the end!!!

No comments: