Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the stats are in...

Liam had his 6 month appointment today. He is 28 inches tall (90th percentile) and 16.6lbs (25th percentile). He is doing very well. he is rollingboth ways, has found his feet and loves to suck on his toes, he LOVES his jumperoo and "talks" all the time. The doctor decided to forgo the flu shot seeing as he had to be put on the new formula it means he could possibly have an egg allergy so she decided it wasn't worth the potential risk of giving him a flu shot and having a bad reaction. Liam did have to get 2 shots and the roto virus drink, he wasn't very happy tonight, he has a fever of 102 and was very uncomfortable so I gave him some tylenol before bed and hope he feels better in the morning.
I know I say this all the time but I'm really having a hard time believing he is 6 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital watching the season finale of Greys Anatomy scared out of my mind with Liam snuggled up next to me. I don't think anyone but a mother knows the love of a mother for their child. I didn't know that this much love was possible but it is and I am truely blessed!

No comments: