Sunday, December 19, 2010

Clarke Family Christmas

For as long as I can remember we have had a christmas party with my dad's side of the family. So today in true Clarke fashion we all gathered at my aunt's house for a day filled with laughter and fun.  I can remember being a kids and taking my younger cousins and reading them Christmas stories, and now it is those cousins who take my children and entertain them.  I looked around the room today and realized there were 4 generations sitting in that one room. 

My cousin Gino who has recently joined the Army was on leave and was able to come home and attend our family party, which was wonderful seeing as he got married not that long ago and then had to leave for boot camp.






My aunt always brings wonderful activities for the kids to do and they are still talking about how much fun they had!

No comments: