Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing the newest member of Ocasios Leadership program

There he is!  His Gi is HUGE on him but he looks so darn cute!  After attending classes with Brady for the month (Family Appreciation month)  We decided he is doing so well and likes it so much that we would enroll him too.  Tonight he got to do leadership portion of the class which involved him using nunchucks, not many 3 year olds can say.  I along with his instructors was very impressed with how well he did.

The best part of this was seeing how happy Brady was for Cameron, I think he was more excited to see Cameron get his black and red uniform than Cameron was.  When Cameron was going to put it on, Brady called after him, Cameron I'm so proud of you, I Love you!.  Well as a mom I almost broke down and cried right there.  It made me feel like we must be doing something right.  It's those moments as a parent that I need to hold on to for the days when they are fighting with each other.

No comments: