Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Liam

One year ago today I gave birth to our third son! Liam Edward Joseph Stack, 7lbs 9oz and the happiest little baby we ever did meet.  It's currently 8:00pm and by this point last year Brady and Cameron had been to the hospital to see their new baby brother and were on their way home with Brian.  I " was snuggling my little man and getting some rest.  I can't believe that a year has past.  Liam fit right into the family and in no time we became a happy family of 5! 
Liam is up to 20lbs but we won't have the official year stats until next week.  He is pulling himself up on a few things and uses the signs for more and eat, he says mama, dada and more and waves "hi" and "bye" 
Life is moving so fast and I wish I could slow it down, but since I can't do that I will try to take it ALL in and cherish every moment I get to spend with my children!


No comments: