Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Gone for a while

So clearly I have bee horrible about posting to the blog. Partially because the computer is super slow and it would annoy me to post things, but I have found an app for blogger and I want to get better at posting.  So let's see Brady started second grade and Cameron started kindergarten!  They both love their teachers!  Liam is actually starting school officially on Friday! He will go to rainbow preschool Mondays and Fridays.  Tomorrow we go for an hour to get acquainted, he is very happy that I will be staying the first day.  Owen is 6 months old! When did that happen? I think he is starting to teeth.  He has been a little cranky and his fingers are always in his mouth, however even with teething he is such a good boy! So hopefully this is just the beginning again of blogging.


No comments: