Monday, November 18, 2013

Owen Richard

So I have been horrible at blogging especially about Owen, which I feel awful about so I figure it is never too late to start.  Owen has been such a blessing! He is such a good baby.  He practically never cries and always has a smile on his face. He takes good naps, pretty much sleeps through the night and is just about the sweetest baby ever.  He loves his brothers and man do they love him! Seeing how my boys interact with him just fills my heart.  Some weekends they will get Owen up and bring him downstairs and Brian and I come down to find them all snuggling with blankets on the floor watching a movie.  My absolute favorite part of the day is when I put Owen to bed and he takes his bottle and gets sleepy and we rock together and he drifts off to sleep while I sing him his song.  I want to hold on to those moments forever. It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing up!  He goes for his 9 month appt on Wednesday and I will post his stats.  My goal from here on out is to give a once a month blog update on him. Starting with his 9 months stats!

No comments: