Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Baby Update: We're Almost There!

October 20th is the due date, but the doctors are saying that Erica is ""measuring big", which they claim means she might be early. I say its just the size of the skull...I mean look at mine!

As for us? We're not ready. Our "surprise" shower is Sunday (someone with a big mouth spilled the beans), so maybe we'll feel more ready after that. Then again, maybe not! However, I will say that it is finally starting to sink in that soon enough, I'll have my own young mind to corupt.

As for names? Erica and I are keeping that a secret until its time. :)

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Who has the big mouth? Come on fess up.

As for the names - secret becuase you "lost" the battle and you don't want the wisecracking to start before the baby is born?

Brian said...

Ha! I cannot release my informant's name...but you can try to guess.

As for the baby name thing....we really haven't decided it, we just figured when we do, we'll let the result be a surprise for everyone.