Monday, September 19, 2005

What Celebrity Do You Look Like?



Have you ever wondered what celebrity you most closely resemble? Ever think you could make any money off of it?

Don has made as ton of money playing Ozzy. That's him above. Yep, you thought it was Ozzy too, eh? For more pictures, visit his website at http://www.ozzylookalike.com/.

Anyway, after seeing a special on VH1 tonight on Joseph Manuella, the 51 who impersonates Robert DeNiro, I got to thinking of who I look most like. Here's what I came up with.

OK, First I thought of Alton Brown (left), the popular Food Network host of "Good Eats" and "Iron Chef America". His quick wit and creativity matches my own (you'd believe me if you saw his shows).

Anyways...

Then, I thought of Frank Nicotero (below). You may remember him as the host of the ever popular gameshow entitled "Street Smarts." I wish I could tell you what he is up to now...but...well...

What do you think?

2 comments:

Princess B said...

I think if those two had a baby together they would produce you. Whenever I see the food guy the hub and I call him Brian, so if I had to pick one he would be your match.

On another note: I'm so glad I finally found a site about windowshades!! Now, my world is truly complete.

Brian said...

Oh yeah...I'm gonna have to chec k that window shade site out.