Saturday, December 10, 2005

Everything is just a little harder.

I went to the mall today to do some much needed shopping. It was just me and Brady, and it seems everything was just a little harder. First of all, I had to push around a stroller all day. That meant being in people's way, having to look for elevators and ramps, and having to make two trips to the car with bags because I had no where to put them since I have the stroller. Trying to use the bathroom was interesting too. But I'm not complaining, not at all...just noting that things are just a little harder now, that's all.

3 comments:

Princess B said...

So when you go to the men's room do guys:

a) Give you the pitying look
b) Laugh at you the Mr. Mom
c) Give the baby the "oh no not me, not yet!" look and run away even if they're not done with their business
d) Just act normal

Pray tell...

Brian said...

They did open the door for me, is that considered pity?

Princess B said...

Hmmm perhaps, but probably just extra considerate.