Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It goes by too fast (by Erica)






As most of you all know P. Sophia had the baby. That has made Brian and I look back at the past 10 months with Brady. From the long labor to being in the hospital at 3 months old to now. I feel like it has only been a few weeks but in reality it has been 10 months. I look at my son in amazement, I love to watch him explore and see how he thinks. He's the happiest kid you'd ever want to meet and will engage you with his smile and his eyes. It is amazing how life changes and nothing is as important as your child. I cherish every moment I get to spend with him, one of my favorite times with him is when I bring him up to bed we sit and read a book, sing a song and rock for a while, It's such a peaceful time! My advice to any new parent would be to keep a journal of the big milestones. I haven't really kept a journal but I have been writing Brady letters on special days like Christmas or his baptism, or if I just feel like it. This helps me hold on to the memories just a little bit longer!

No comments: