Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fall Is Here! A Report by Brady Stack

Well, fall is here. Dada and I had to rake the leaves the other day. Actually, Dada did most of the raking, I did most of the playing. Do you like my new set of wheels that I got for my birthday? Its a pretty cool motercycle, except that I need to use my feet to get around and I haven't figured that out yet.

Let's see, what else has been happening...

I am getting better at walking. Now, I almost walk everywhere I go, but I still like to crawl from time to time. I'm also getting over a double ear infection. That wasn't too fun, but I'm finally starting to feel better.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Hey there little buddy!! I cannot believe how big you are getting and that you are already walking. Sorry I missed your first birthday but I should be home sometime in maybe in April so I will see ya then. I miss ya little guy, keep up with the walking and soon you'll be running just like your uncle :-) Be good!

Love Uncle Jay