Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A New Microwave...and a Headache

After waiting ten minutes only to find out my leftover turkey dinner was still as cold as when I put it into the microwave to begin with, I thought to myself that my $40 Wal-Mart special microwave had finally S.T.B. So, Brady, Erica and I made a trip out to Best Buy tonight to scope out the latest in x-ray cooking. We settled on a nice LG sStainless-steal unit, seen in the picture to the left. We figured it would go nicely with our LG Fridge. I was lucky too, it was the last one there. I couldn't wait to get it home, set it up, and have my turkey dinner.

Wouldn't you know it though, upon opening it at home, I was shocked to find out that someone painted my new stainless-steal microwave white. I'll have to return it tomorrow.

Oh....and there is a reason they use the expression "cold turkey".... its not good.

No comments: