Monday, February 12, 2007

Sixteen Month Check-In, By Brady Stack

Hey guys, its me, Brady! Can you believe that I am sixteen months old today? Time flies! As you can see, I'm getting really big. How do you like my new recliner? There is nothing quite like kicking back with an ice cold cup of milk in your favorite chair and watching soem Wiggles, don't you think?

So, other than that, I have lots of news to report. My tube operation went well, and now I have to wear these bright orange ear plugs everytime I take a shower. Did I mention how much I love to climb now? I drive Mama and Dada crazy because I liek to climb onto the couch, stand-up, and turn the light on and off int he living room. Haha, I could do that for hours!

Mama keeps telling me about my new sibling. Every week, she reads to me about how the baby is growing.

Dada and I have started working on a new project: my new bedroom. We are planning to make it a complete New England Patriots / Boston Red Sox shrine, with a little Boston University Hockey thrown in for fun. Dada even told me he would try to find some BC or some Yankees diaper wipes, just to finish the room off. Yup, I'm going to be moving into the other bedroom pretty soon. Its even going to have a walk-in closet with hardwood floors! I can't wait.

Well, I'll talk to you all soon.

Love,

Brady.

No comments: