Sunday, March 11, 2007

17 Month Update


Hi everyone, its me, Brady! Can you believe that I turn 17 months tomorrow? Do you like my picture? Dada and I have been busy working on the bathroom upstairs. He was tearing down wallpaper, I was busy painting.
Anyways, I'm growing up in a lot of ways! My vocabulary is growing everyday. Now, with Mama and Dada's help (mostly Mama's), I can say small sentences, like: "Mama, more please!" I still use signs, but I'm using real words more and more.
I know how to turn a door knob and open a door, I like taking my shoes off, and then saying, "Shoe?" I like watching tv. Just today, I picked the remote up off the floor and started flipping through the channels. When it got boring, I changed the channel again. But, I was getting very frustrated because I couldn't find the Wiggles (which has to be the best show on tv right now, don't you agree?), so I had to run in the kitchen and ask Mama to put the Wiggles on.
Mama is having more morning sickness with this baby than she did with me, so she says. All three of us are going to be going to the doctor's in a couple weeks to get the baby's first ultrasound done. I can't wait to see what it looks like. Dada would like to have a little girl, Mama isn't sure, but I know what I want, a new brother!!!
So long fro now,
Brady

No comments: