Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy March!

March has been a busy month already. Both Mama and Dada were on school vacation. Dad has been working on my new Red Sox bedroom, as well as the upstairs bathroom. Yesterday, we went to the Children's museum in Portsmouth. I had a lot of fun exploring all kinds of things there.

Do you see me using a fork and spoon in the picture to the right? I'm still working on this, but it is fun to bang them on my tray. Dada had made southern style pork ribs that night. Yum yum.

I'm also happy to report that I am expading my vocabulary every day. In addition to being able to sign eat, more, all done, please, and bye, I also know how to say and understand Mama, Dada, hello, bye bye, binky, shoe, night-night, oh-oh, fish, and all done. Every day, I seem to be learning new words.




So long for now!

Brady

1 comment:

Princess B said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new room in progress!