Thursday, June 14, 2007

A sad good bye

As of tomorow at 3:00pm I will officially be done working outside of the house. It is actually very sad for me. I complained about my job as everyone does, but I will truly miss the children that I have worked with. I have spent nights up thinking about different ways to get through to them and different strategies to try to get some of them to speak. They have all made gains in their own ways and I'm proud to say that I had something to do with it. EVERY child is a gift no matter their disability. I guess I can now focus on my own children for a little while. However I still would like to stay in the field of special ed/autism by doing some consulting work. We'll see what comes my way.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

You should be proud of the work you have done. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed by the people that really love you!!!And I just happen to be one that loves you very much. You never sieze to amaze me. Your journey is just beginning...Your children will benefit by you being with them!!!Lots of love!!!Shanna