Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Update 2007, by Brady Stack

Hey guys, its me, Brady! I'll bet you are as excited as I am that summer is here. Every day when I wake up, I pull the shade up in my room and start jumping up and down in my crib. When Mama or Dada comes by and opens the door, I say to them, "I wanna go outside." I love playing outside. This past week, we went in the pool. This is so much fun. I remember going in it last year too. I hope I can learn to swim this summer. It is nice to have Mama home with me all day now. She is on summer vacation, and she told me that I am going to have a friend my age coming tot he house every day this summer to play with. His name is Jordan. I'm looking forward to that.

Do you see the picture of me in the tree? Dada told me that when I get older, we will build a tree fort together. That will be so much fun. I'll get to play in it with my brother *&$#@+&$. Sorry, Mama and Dada said I couldn't actually tell you what the baby is going to be called, it is a surprise.

That's all for now!

No comments: