Sunday, August 19, 2007

34 weeks and counting

Yup that's me at 34 weeks preggers. After a long night of heart burn and Braxton Hicks contractions I was very tired. I have done pretty well up to now and shouldn't complain.
However the cankles have returned and I can no longer wear my wedding rings. Turning over at night is quite a project and at times I don't feel like I sleep at all at night because I have to get up to go to the bathroom so much. (I know when the new baby comes I won't be sleeping much either) Then I look at Brady and realize it is all worth it! It seems like no matter how tired I am I can look at him and he can make me laugh. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I feel like I just went. I'm down to going every two weeks now. Keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I hope you have an uneventgul next six weeks.