Friday, August 03, 2007

Almost 32 weeks and counting

So this pregnancy has been going really well. I haven't had nearly the swelling that I had with Brady. I can actually still put on my wedding ring, and the cankles have been minimal. This little one seems to move all the time. I've even recently gotten Brian to feel the baby move for longer than 2 seconds with out getting too freaked out. Brady still really doesn't understand that a new baby is comming however having day care kids in the house has been good for him as he has been learning to take turns and share. When Jordan leaves he is always asking for him, which I consider a good sign. I'm sure we'll go through a period of adjustment but I know in the long run Brady will be thankful that he has a Brother. Just as I'm thankful to have a sister and Brian is glad to have siblings. After all it is because we loved Brady so much that we wanted to have another child.

No comments: