Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!!!!




Dearest Brady, 2 years ago you came into the world at 6:15pm at 7 lbs 10 oz. You have since become quite an amazing little boy. You have such a curiosity about the world around you. You always want to "go bye bye" or play outside! You have embraced having your new little brother better than I ever could have imagined. I hope you never change. I hope you keep your love for life and your ability to find humor in EVERY situation. I hope you are always able to look at the world as new and exciting as you do now. Most of all I hope you know how loved you are!


3 comments:

Princess B said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!

See you tomorrow!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Baba!

Christina said...

Have a wonderful birthday Brady. Have fun with all of your presents!