Tuesday, July 15, 2008

update on Pappa

As you can probably tell from the picture this was taken on the fourth of July! As most of you know my dad had quadruple bypass memorial day weekend it has been about 7 weeks and he is doing Fabulously!!!! He's doing his cardiac rehab 3 times a week and is now driving again. He has come so far from where he was 7 weeks ago when I saw him on life support after his surgery. It's weird to say, but I feel like my dad is changed man for having gone through this, he is smiling whole heartedly again, he's laughing at the little things and really taking the time to enjoy his family. I think we have ALL changed for the better having gone through this. We are stronger as a family and as individuals, so dad although this was not a fun experience for you, we have all gotten something out of it, so I guess all I can say is Thank you! Thank you for being the strong person that has shown us what true courage really is! We love you and will continue to pray for your speedy recovery!

No comments: