Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The fall is upon us

My favorite time of the year is upon us. Fall is my favorite time of year, the crisp air, the chance to wear jeans and sweatshirts again, knowing that the holidays are right around the corner. I just love this time of year! With this time of year also comes the begining of a new school year, which for me means more daycare kids. In total including my own children I have 7 kids that I take care of. now some only come in the morning others in the afternoon, there are some overlap times but not all 7 kids are all hear at the same time. This year I have decided to run the daycare more like a preschool and pick a theme for each week. This week our theme is apples. So we are talking about the letter A, we have made apples during arts and crafts time, and today we sat downand talked about things that we knew about apples, the kids are ages 18 months- 4 years and they came up with some great things. Brady I am proud to say came up with, they grown on trees!

Top 5 Things that I'm looking forward to in september/October
Cameron turns 1!
Brady turns 3!
We're going to the big E
All the fairs come around (topsfield, deerfield)
Apple and pumpkin picking

What about you what do you like about the fall??

3 comments:

Boston Pam said...

FOOTBALL!! WOOT!

Princess B said...

Fall foliage!

Brian said...

Swimming in the pool!!!

Oh.......