Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From beyond the grave

I'm the type of person who believes that when someone passes away they become an angel and then look over you. I also feel that there are signs everywhere. Signs that we would see if we just opened ourselves up to see them. I had a very strong bond with my grandmother. She passed away in my senior year in college and since then I feel as though she is with me. there are things that have happened that have made me wonder. One night Brian and I were asleep and around 3 am in the morning one of my cinderella music boxes started playing. When I told my mom the next day about the experience she had told me that it was right around the time when my grandmother had passed away. Tonight, on the eve of my birth I've been sitting in the living room and toys in the boy's toy room have been going off, almost as if my grandmother is trying to tell me Happy Birthday! This doesn't freak me out, which is very weird because if you know me, you know I am the biggest scardy cat. SO Meme just know that I hear you loud and clear and thank you for watching over me and my family!

No comments: