Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nine Month Report, By Brady Stack

I turned nine months old the other day! Let's see, here is what I can do:
1. I know how to clap my hands, wave to people, and click my tongue.

2. I can't crawl or walk on my own yet, but I am learning how to pull myself up on things and if someone helps me, I can walk pretty far.

3. I love going swimming in the pool.

4. I am eating three meals a day of solid food.

5. I am starting to share clothing with my cousin MacKenzie, who is a year and a half older than me!

6. I like to sit and play on the floor in the living room with all my toys.

7. Finally, I am looking forward to meeting my friend David Wicks, who will be born in just a few weeks! Yeah!

3 comments:

Boston Pam said...

RE: 5. I am starting to share clothing with my cousin MacKenzie, who is a year and a half older than me!

Brady when he is old enough to read this blog:

"Dad, I can't believe you dressed me in girl clothes - thanks for sharing w/ the rest of the world" HA!

Love the pool pictures!

Brian said...

Actually, MacKenzie is wearing HIS! :)

Princess B said...

What a cutie patootie!