Saturday, July 15, 2006

States I Have Visited


The "colored" states represent states I have visited. I've been to Florida twice, although I've flown there both times. I haven't REALLY been to Texas, but I had a stop over there once at the airport. I've only been to the edge of Arizona since we walked along the Hoover Dam. Finally, you can see the trail my brother and I followed two summers ago when we drove from NH to Colorado. Next weekend, I'll be flying out to Kansas City to meet up with him to drive back. Perhaps we'll drive through Tennessee and Kentucky, just so I can add them to my list.

1 comment:

Boston Pam said...

It doesn't count if you haven't actually stayed overnight and driving through isn't the same as visiting...so take TX off your list and unless you spend any actual time in TN or KY you can't count them either.