Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dear Uncle Jason,


How is Korea treating you? Have you gone anywhere really cool? What's your favorite thing to do when you aren't working there? When are you coming home to visit again?

As you can see, I've matured quite a bit from the last time you saw me. No more formula & baby food, I eat and drink regular food now! My favorites are pizza, grilled cheese, pancakes, and french fries. I love to watch tv...especially the Wiggles. I love playing with your old soccer ball...I can pick it up, throw it, and then chase after it. Last week, Dad took me into the back yard to run around and check out things. That was a lot of fun. When my cousin Mackenzie comes over, we have a great time playing together. My favorite toy to play with would have to b e a toss-up, from my ball maze to my legos, which Babcia bought me for my birthday.

Yep, as you can see, I'm all grown-up. Dad says next week, we might go out to Boston University to see if they have any early-admission programms I might qualify for. He told me he wanted me to make sure I went to a school with a great hockey program, sorry Uncle Jay. No UNH for me!

Well, can't wait to see you soon!

Your favorite nephew,

Brady.

2 comments:

Princess B said...

I see Brady has been taking notes from the other baby in the family, but really Simba started it all!

Make sure to keep him under the legal limit.

See you soon...

Jason said...

I miss you too Little Buddy, hopefully I will be home in April and get to see you walkin and talkin. I will bring you back something good from Korea, hopefully not a new Aunt though ;-)