Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Home Renovations

In an attempt to make our kitchen look a little bigger, and to improve the traffic flow when we host parties, I decided to put a big hole in the wall that separates our kitchen and living room. You can see the before and after pictures below. All I have left to do is to paint all the new trim white. I was a little worried this morning when I started that there would be pipes or wires to contend with when I opened up the wall, but lucky for me, there was nothing there. The only thing I really had to do was move the telephone jack and install one new outlet. Other than that, it was a piece of cake!




4 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Looks great! Now be honest...how long did it really take you to complete this project!!

Princess B said...

Wow! I'm impressed!

Brian said...

I started the project at 8:30, and, including a couple trips to Home Depot, I was cleaning up my tools around 3:00.

Jason said...

Ok big brother its official...you are renovating my house when I get around to buying one! Looks great though!