Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daddy's OCD

You know it is Springtime because Dada's OCD has returned. His OCD comes out in two major ways:

1. He is obsessed with having a crystal clear pool. We opened it this weekend and Dada has been working tirelessly to get it cleaned and ready for the summer season.

2. Dada is VERY obsessed with his lawn. Do you see the picture of me standing between the criss-cross lines from the tractor? Dada and I cut it twice a week, and he is always putting down fertilizer and watering it. He says he has to make it look good now because by August, everything will be brown and dead. Oh, I hope I don't turn out like him!

That's all for now!

-Brady

1 comment:

Boston Pam said...

We should get you one of those signs that says:

I don't swim in your toilet so don't Pee in my Pool!