Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Love Smiling, Smiling is my Favorite!

Hi guys, its me, Cameron! Mama and Dada think I am sleeping up in my crib, but little do they know, I snuck a laptop upstairs and I have now decided to blog.

Do you see me in my go-around toy? I love walking around the table playing with all of the toys. I can get some good "air" in my jumperoo too. Sometimes Brady comes over to play with me. Sometimes I think it is funny to scare him by yelling in his face when he isn't expecting it. He usually runs away. Hahaha!

Today, Mama and Dada took Brady and I to KidsFest in downtown Haverhill. Brady and I sat in our stroller together. Brady likes to sit in the back, which means I get the front seat to look out at all the people. We had pizza, we walked through Candyland, and we saw lots of cool things.

This week I have FINALLY gotten the chance to eat good food just like evryone else. For breakfast this morning, I had some of Dada's famous blackberry pancakes. They were great!

Tomorrow, I think I might teach myself how to walk. Just kidding!

So long for now!

Cameron

No comments: