Saturday, May 03, 2008

No More Crib!

Today, dada turned my crib into a big-boy bed because I was playing on top of the railing after my nap. So now, I can climb in and out of my bed when ever I want. Mama and Dada explained to me that I need to stay in my bed when it is time to go to sleep. The ball is now in my court to show them that I can do it.

I'll let you know how it is going on a future post. Bye for now!

Brady

Update by Dad the next morning: Brady was a little confused by the lack of a crib, and at one point, made one attempt to leave the bed and open his door. He was quickly ushered back to his bed and told he needed to go to sleep, which he did. Eat your heart out SuperNany!!!

1 comment:

Fleno- Sherwood Family said...

Beware of the mornings when they realize they can get out whenever they want. Miles went through a bit of a phase of waking up at 5am and running into our room... just have to bring them back to their bed over again until it sinks in... Good luck!