Monday, August 01, 2005

Carrie Underwood Can Do No Wrong



There she is... performing just for me last night at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH, the SECOND most beautiful girl in the world (second, of course, to my beautiful wife!)

Now, I don't claim to be any big Idol fan, but yes, I enjoyed myself at the concert last night...good tunes, good show, and of course, Carrie.

Let's see, other than watching Carrie, what else was good? Well, Scott & Jessica did an awesome duet of Total Eclipse of the Heart. Bob Ice (Bo Bice for you regulars) was good as usual, though he fell off the stage and broke his foot! Anwar and Anthony (sorry, Princess Sophia) both put me to sleep, and Constantine's version of Bohemian Rhapsody rocked! Good show overall.

5 comments:

Boston Pam said...

Why are you sorry - I didn't watch AI and have no idea why that would bother me?

Brian said...

I thought you liked Anthony. That wasn't you?

Boston Pam said...

Ah Yuck. If anything he was my LEAST favorite...I stopped watching becuase they kept that loser and kicked off Nikko Smith.

Boston Pam said...

Dude - you really need to change your time zone - 3:39 am????

Brian said...

I like my timezone.