Monday, October 20, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today at 9:00am I took Brady to his first day of preschool! This morning he told me he needed to wear a polo shirt for his first day of preschool. He had his back pack and was ready to go. he got a little teary when I told him that I was going to leave, but the teacher brought him to the window so he could wave to me and he looked to be doing well. I haven't stopped thinking about him since he left. in the short time I was there he went to a boy who was having a hard time doing a puzzle and helped him and said see you put the square in here, just like that! I think he'll do well. I have never been so anxious to go pick him up. I should be enjoying this time but I just want to be a fly on the wall. I'll update when he gets home!

No comments: