Sunday, July 15, 2007

1998 Ford Exploer XLT For Sale By Owner



I'm selling my car. You can view an ad on Craig's list:

http://nh.craigslist.org/car/374240558.html.

Why would I sell my car, you ask? I'd love to tell you it is because I am finally getting my F150 extended cab pickup, but alas, I am not.

I'm actually going to purchase a minivan. Can you believe it? I can't either, but right now, to run her daycare, Erica needs to be able to transport kids back and forth to preschool. Can't do that with a car that doesn't have a third row seat!

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

So does that mean you get the Escape? What van are you getting? That will be our next car purchase but not for a couple years!

Christina said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... From a single woman with all single friends here in NY: It's wierd enough getting used to my friends having kids, but having minivans?!?!?! Slow down a little here.....