Sunday, March 12, 2006

Happy Birthday, To Me! By Brady Stack



Well, today is my five-month birthday. To mark the occasion, Dada asked me to write down on his blog everything I've learned in five months. OK, here I go:

1. Whenever Mama and Dada get frustrated with me, all I have to do is smile, and they forget all about it. This works especially well when I want to see then at 3:00am.
2. Whenever I see someone new, a "howdy do" doesn't quite cut it. I prefer to just spit up on them.
3. Whenever I am hungry, I just have to cry. If Mama or Dada don't get the bottle to me within ten seconds, I just cry louder, and make it sound convincing.
4. Bath time means splash time.
5. Why eat your food when you can wear it too? (hence the picture)
6. Rolling over is hard to do.
7. I like going to church every week. I especially like "doing my business" right in the middle of mass. To make it ever more of an event, I throw in a few extra loud grunting noises.
8. Whenever Mama changes me into a new outfit, I like to "christen" it by spitting up on it.
9. I like to talk to myself in the morning before Mama and Dada come get me from my crib.
10. I can't wait to be able to crawl.

No comments: