Friday, March 03, 2006

What Stack's Watching on TV


I'll bet you've all been wondering what I like to watch on TV these days. Well, in no particular order, here they are...




1. American Idol
2. Ask This Old House
3. Beauty & the Geek
4. Biggest Loser
5. Good Eats
6. King of Queens
7. Law & Order SVU
8. The Office
9. Scrubs

I'm sure I'm missing at least one...I may amend this list later. But let me tell you, we've had DVR for the past year and it has been simply wonderful. Has anyone seen how KFC is combatting the DVR'ers and the TIVO'ers as they pass through commercials? They have embedded a secret code in their commercial that can only be viewed through DVR show-motion, and when you enter the code into their website, you get some sort of a coupon. Not a bad idea, especially since it is rare for someone like me to catch a commercial these days...

1 comment:

Boston Pam said...

You're missing 24! Even though they killed off David Palmer - it's still an awesome show!