Thursday, March 30, 2006

People Ask. Yahoo Answers.




So Yahoo! has started a new feature called "Yahoo! Answers." On this site, people can post a question to the internet public, which anyone can answer. I must say, this site is quite a riot if you are bored at work and need something to pass the time. Let me share with you a few questions people were asking at 8:0pm, when I posted this blog entry:

1. How do I create a wedding registry for money instead of registering at stores?
2. What's the best way to move from one state to another?
3. How do I get big forearms?
4. What is wrong with my car?
5. How do I invite a girl to go to the movie theater?
6. Are any coconuts grown in orchards, or are they all picked from wild trees?
7. What r sum good songs?
8. Why do drivers pick their noses at stoplights?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's funny that you have taken a sudden interest in the Yahoo services. But your little avator on the side doesn't really look like you. Let's not forget, you have a lot less hair than him!

Brian said...

Sudden interest? Oh contrair...my avatar is overa year old! I had him when they first came out!