Monday, September 24, 2007

It's almost time

TONIGHT!!!! at 5:00 we are going into the hospital to start the induction process. Pitocin will be started tomorow morning depending on how things go tonight. Brian's parents will be watching Brady tonight. It feels very differnt this time around having one little one already at home to worry about. I'm sure he'll be fine but just a little confused. A Special thank you to all who have helped us out or will be helping us out during this very busy time. We appreciate and love you all!!!

So any guesses when will the newest Stack be born?
Day, time
Hair color
weight/ height
anything else you may like to predict.
We'll try our best to keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Brian said...

uhhh...yes, I would like to make a prediction. I predict the baby will be born at 11:15am on Tuesday, weighing about 8 pounds 5 ounces, and 20 inches long. I think darker hair than Brady, and brown eyes.
Uh, yeah. That's what I think.