Sunday, September 16, 2007

No News is Good News? Not Sure

Its Sunday night, the Sox are about to take the field with the Evil Empire, and the Pats will try to move on from CameraGate by taking on the Chargers. Brady and I are sitting on the couch wondering, where's the baby???

Friday night we tried everything we could to help the baby along...including Chinese food at Lucky Corner and several walks around the mall. We went back to the mall Saturday. Still, no baby.

Erica's ready. Every few minutes, she yelps in pain as the baby makes its way closer to the exit. But still, no baby.

At work, I'm trying to keep my schedule fluid. I haven't planned any meetings that I HAVE to be at, and if there is something that I have to go to, I warn everyone that I may not be there. I walk around with two cell phones attached to my hip at work (because my work Nextell has dead spots in the building) just waiting for one of them to go off. Still, no baby.

Maybe it will happen this week. Maybe not.

1 comment:

Princess B said...

This is exciting!! Make sure to let us know when the new Stack on the block arrives!

Best wishes.