Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Join The Mike Stack Challenge

For a baby boomer, my father has become pretty internet savvy over the last couple years. He can navigate the web, send and receive email, and even order things online. Not bad for a guy born in the 1940's who's two favorite sayings are "man alive" and "pitch it". Well, lets see just how internet savvy he really is.

Today, I sent him a link to my new website. Hopefully, he'll click it and see his mugshot staring at him. Dad, if you are reading this, lets see if you can figure out how to leave a comment about this post. Maybe it will even take a shot at me, your favorite son!

Give it a shot. Let's see what you're made of!

Any bets as to how long this will take him?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Why didn't you leave a picture of your favorite sister on here? I am your only one. And just so you know, dad had no idea how to leave a comment.