Monday, July 25, 2005

New Business Opportunity


I'm looking for people to be part of my new business venture. If you get in on the ground floor, I'd be willing to give you some nice stock options in my company. Want to know what you're getting into first? Allow me to explain.

Does this picture look familiar to you? You're in a hurry, and the last thing you want to do is stand in a long line. It could be the bank, the registry, the ticket counter, the check-out, hell, even a restaurant. Yes, standing in line is inevitable. Or, is it?

Not so with my new company. My staff will do all the waiting for you! We'll get there early to get the "good spots" in line, and then sell them to you for a reasonable price. Wanna be first in line at the restistry? $100.00! Want to have no wait at Applebees? $75.00. Late for work and need that Dunkin' Donuts Coffee? We'll get you to the front of the coffee line for only $10.00. When you are in a rush, call us! We'll be there!

I got this idea today after waiting in line for well over an hour to pay New Hampshire my state car registration fee (see an earlier post on not letting your auto registration go five months expired). The poeple in line thought it was a good idea!

2 comments:

Boston Pam said...

You're special...

Brian said...

I'm offering you a chance to get on at the ground floor of this and you come up with that?????

:)