Monday, December 03, 2007

First Snowfall of the Year

Yesterday, Dada and I went out on the tractor for the last time. We picked up all of the leaves in the yard, and took them out to the woods. He told me that we would have to put the tractor away until next Spring, because it was going to snow last night. Well, snow it did!!! There was no school in Sanborn, so Mama, Dada, and I went out to play while Cameron took his nap. We had a great time making snow angels, eating snow (not the yellow stuff, of course), and building a snowman. Then, we went to Babcia's and went sledding down the big hill. I can't wait to do it again!

Talk to you all soon,

Brady

3 comments:

Princess B said...

You have a tractor?!?! I'm gonna start calling you Old MacDonald! Tee hee hee!

Brian said...

Well, tractor implys ride-on lawn mower. :)

Christina said...

What great photos! I will be good and not make fun of the fact that you have a tractor.....